Updated: Sep 15, 2020
Created Date : 09-09-2020
Author Name : Annamalai
Malware on the Rise:
· The six most common types of malware are viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, spyware, adware, and ransomware. Learn more about these common types of malware and how they spread:
· Trojan Horse
What are the different types of Malware?
· Worms. Worms are spread via software vulnerabilities or phishing attacks. ...
· Viruses. Unlike worms, viruses need an already-infected active operating system or program to work
· Bots & Botnets
· Trojan Horses
· Adware & Scams
· Spam & Phishing
How do I detect malware?
How can I tell if my Android device has malware?
1. A sudden appearance of pop-ups with invasive advertisements. ...
2. A puzzling increase in data usage. ...
3. Bogus charges on your bill. ...
4. A disappearing battery charge. ...
5. People on your contact list report strange calls and texts from your phone.
How do I remove malware?
How to remove viruses and other malware from your Android device
1. Power off the phone and reboot in safe mode. Press the power button to access the Power Off options
2. Uninstall the suspicious app
3. Look for other apps you think may be infected
4. Install a robust mobile security app on your phone
How malware is created?
Viruses, Trojans, spyware, and ransomware are among the different kinds of malware. Malware is often created by teams of hackers: usually, they're just looking to make money, either by spreading the malware themselves or selling it to the highest bidder on the Dark Web.
What a hacker can do with malware?
Computer hackers are unauthorized users who break into computer systems in order to steal, change or destroy information, often by installing dangerous malware without your knowledge or consent. Their clever tactics and detailed technical knowledge help them access the information you really don't want them to have.